Super Powerful Blend of Highly Bio-Available Vitamin C’s (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, and Hesperidin) that is a great daily supplement for Robust Health! Excellent for use in TFT Smoothies, it really packs a Vitamin C punch!
TFT Super C Blend
$20.00 – $30.00
Super Powerful Blend of Highly Bio-Available Vitamin C’s (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, and Hesperidin)
- Premium Quality, Super Strength
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Specially formulated for high bio-availability
39% Premium Ascorbic Acid, 26% Premium Sodium Ascorbate, with a massive boost of 5% Hesperidin, Stevia
Packaged in Australia from the best available premium pharmaceutical grade local and imported ingredients (Australia/USA/China)
Why use Vitamin C
Nobel Laureate Dr Linus Pauling was perhaps the best known advocate of the benefits of vitamin C. According to Pauling, vitamin C can help fight the effects of ageing, fight cancer and provide support for healing of all the body’s cells. It may also be able to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites within the body when present in sufficient concentrations. Finally, it helps fight the effects of flu, allergies and chemical exposure.
The Benefits of Vitamin C
- Supports the immune system, preventing and reducing the severity of the Common Cold
- Higher amounts of Vitamin C in the blood, may lower the risk of strokes
- Higher amounts of Vitamin C will increase levels of collagen and help the skin look and feel more supple and hydrated
- Vitamin C will help with Iron absorption
- Reduces macular (eye) degeneration
- Vitamin C – reduces levels of inflammation in the body
- Vitamin C – reduces risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease
Add 1/4 teaspoon of TFT Super C mixed into fresh water or veggie smoothie, up to 3 times a day
Can you have too much Vitamin C if consuming in High Doses?
Everyone has different levels of tolerance, and the experts suggest you can ingest to bowel tolerance. This will gently let you know your own personal threshold. Think Feel Thrive recommends you follow the recommendations of your health advisor and the experts.
Other Advocates and Experts include
Dr Linus Pauling, Nobel Laureate, B.S., Ph.D
Frederick R. Klenner, M.D